Dolly Day's

Dolly Day's
Claiming my inner me. Now to find a gooli wog

Thursday 20 May 2010

Fractals with Chi Mai (Ennio Morricone)

Feeling rather low today, hid away from my therapy session, instead of going I slept.Now having a guilt trip over not attending. Sitting listening to this piece of music is helping, I loved this as an teen when it was used for the introduction of the Life and times of David Lloyd George.

Oh to be free... No more hurting and no more pain.
Run freely through the woods or the sands on the shore..
Wind blowing through my hair, nothing touching me ever again.
Feet racing,heart pounding blood rushing through my veins
Memories of distant days are constantly replayed,
they cannot get better but I know they will fade.
Shadows and sunlight breaking through the trees.
Fragmenting the patterns created by its light.


No comments: